Get to know what makes PocketiNet the leading internet provider in the area and apply for open positions.
Rooted in the local community, we share the common desire for enhanced internet coverage. Customer satisfaction is at the core of our mission, and we’re committed to broadening our services continuously to offer more choices and elevate the online experience.
PocketiNet is your local, regional telecom partner, delivering top-quality service and exceptional customer care to Walla Walla, the Tri-Cities, Yakima, and it’s surrounding areas.
Kindly be aware that the benefits outlined are accurate and relevant as of the time of listing. While changes to these benefits may occur, we would discuss any updates with you before your hiring process.
Benefits are available starting the first month after completing a 90-day probationary period.
Explore the positions listed below and apply as per your expertise.
Job Summary: We are seeking to identify an experienced Controller with a focus in financial reporting and analysis to join the management team at our Walla Walla head office location.
Salary: $95,000 – $100,000
• 5+ years in public accounting or private industry accounting experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Solid working knowledge of GAAP
• CPA preferred
• Demonstrated analytical ability including providing examples of financial models that have been completed in the past
• Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
• Knowledge of Accounting Software packages
• Establish and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures in accordance with GAAP
• Publish monthly and quarterly financial reports and analysis
• Build financial models to analyze business cases
• Accomplish timely, accurate financial reporting
• Present quarterly financial reports to the Board of Directors
• Year-end financial statement audit support and coordination with tax advisor for income tax compliance
• Enthusiastic, flexible and results driven
• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated, self-directed, self-starting attitude
• Ability to work independently and as part of a Team
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels